Pearly Grey Ocean Club offers comfortably furnished apartments, all with a balcony and some with spectacular ocean views.
On-site there is a swimming pool with sun terraces, gym, a children’s playground area, and an inviting restaurant and bar. Close to the resort are tennis facilities as well as scuba diving.
A local bus runs to the seaside beach complexes of Playa de las Americas and Los Gigantes. The friendly staff of Pearly Grey Ocean Club can offer a wealth of information about the island.
Studio apartments are suitable for couples or singles, and they come furnished with a fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom, and a balcony.
The standard one and two-bedroom apartments offer pleasant lodging and cooking facilities. All have a balcony and most have a sea view.
Perched on the sea cliffs in a more tranquil area of the resort are the deluxe and stylish one and two-bedroom/two-bath apartments. The two new elite apartments have been completely renovated with luxury amenities and have balconies with stunning sea views.
- Name: Pearly Grey Ocean Club
- Address: Urbanización Callao Salvaje
- City / Town: Callao Salvaje, Adeje
- Country: Tenerife
- Quality Awards: RCI Gold Crown, TripAdvisor
- Postcode: 38678
- Telephone: 34 922 743900
- Website: Pearly Grey
- Unit Amenities: Alarm Clock, Coffee machine, DVD player, Freezer, Fridge, Hob, Microwave, Oven, Television
- Resort facilities: 24-hour front desk reception, Bar, Childrens activities, Childrens pool, Fitness centre, Outdoor swimming pool, Ping pong, Poolside snack bar, Restaurant
- Facilities Nearby: ATM/bank, Beach, Cycle paths, Golf, Golf miniature, Horseback riding, Laundry, Leisure centre, Night club, Running track, Water park, Water skiing, Windsurfing
- Email: email@example.com
- Accredited since: –